Friday, April 29, 2011

OPI Silver Shatter..!!!





I can say that everyone is anxious for this Shatter..
I have been waiting to recieve it & it finally came in to today..
I was so excited to try it on..=)
I have to say it is completely different than the Back Shatter.
Black Shatter is very thick and to apply it you dont need as much polish as the Silver shatter.
For the Silver shatter you need to put on a thicker coat becuase it so shimmery b/c of the glitter it wont shatter as much if you put a thin coat.


I haven't yet received the whole Pirates of the Caribbean Collection.
I am sure waiting for it..I already made the order so when they come in I'll be doing a complete review for it & put up swatches..
so stay tuned..=)

Suzi says Fung Shui
by OPI
I decided to use a dark Undertone so that the Silver Shatter stands out..& i could say it actually did. The nail polish is from the Hong Kong Collection.
I think this color is really nice and it goes on great it just needed two coats of this..it is creme based.

Love it !!

Feel free to comment & any questions just post it below..
Hope you enjoyed =)

No comments:

Post a Comment