Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Finally Came in !! Juicy Couture DayDreamer Bag..=)

(my pictures)

(actual picture from website)

LUREX STRAW DAYDREAMER BAG
Retail Price: $198.00
Color: Angel
Style Number: YHRU2506

This is my 2nd Juicy Couture bag.. i love their bags for the reason b/c that they are so unique & outstanding. I have other simple bags but Juicy Couture bags are so nice I really love the Day Dreamer style.

I preordered this bag so i had to wait about a month to recieve it...i mostly got this bag becuase is a nice summer bag . I dont think i would be using this in the winter or fall..I have notice that straw bags are a big thing this year though most are stiff bags , i could say this bag isn"t ..it is acuatlly really soft & light weight.

I would have like the bag to be more of a cream color than it is white.although my pictures show a really bright white it really isnt is more dull but still white. As you can see in the actual picture of the website it looks more cream but i guess it was the lighting. dont get me wrong i still like it ..!
 & an other thing i would love that Juicy Couture would have dust bags!

Jessy =)

1 comment:

  1. OMG.! it looks awesome.! I'm like super in love with it .! : D ( -_____________________- ) :D i love it

    ReplyDelete