Monday, May 16, 2011

The Blues w' Sally Hansen

This is my first purchase of a Sally Hansen nail polish. I've used their top coats & nail strengtheners but never bought an actual color. So this one if their new lines from Sally Hansen is called Complete Salon Manicure.
if you've seen their ads it states the it come with 5 Steps in 1 Bottle: Base Coat, Strengthener, Growth Treatment, Color and Top Coat .

Sally Hansen
Fairy Teal
I applied 2 coats & its a really nice color...BUT...it stains your nails horribly!! 
The first time i used this it was for a Pedi. Once i took this color off to change it ..trust me it wasnt pretty!  My nails look really bad...it even stained my fingers & it wouldn't come off.
So i dont recommend this color..



....***...***....

Sally Hansen
Gray by Gray



i explained mostly everything on the top..the only difference it doesnt really stain your nails.

 ")


Any question feel free to ask !
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment